Terms and Conditions:
- In order to participate in tournaments, the player must be in Latvia, Estonia or Lithuania.
- Tournament series will run from 05.11.23 to 26.11.23.
- Leaderboard prizes do not apply to Lithuanian players.
- The BPL prizes can be claimed at the OPTIBET office with an ID or a passport.
- BPL tournaments tickets cannot be exchanged for money or other tickets
- If players have the same amount of points in the BPL final overall standing table, place will be determined by position in the BPL Main Event.
- Should there be any discrepancies between different language versions of terms and conditions English shall prevail.
- Optibet reserves the right to disqualify players if Optibet has reasonable suspicion that collusion or other abuse is taking place.
- Optibet reserves the right to change the terms or cancel this promotion.
- Optibet reserves the right to withhold any prizes, winnings and funds from participants found to be in breach of the terms.
- All standard Optibet rules remain in effect.
WinSpins terms and conditions
- WinSpins can only be used in Optibet
- Value of one 1.00€ WinSpin is 1.00€.
- Player will be refunded 1.00€ after every 1.00€ or bigger bet.
- Winspins are valid for 10 days.
- WinSpins can only be used on Rise of Apollo game
DiscountBet terms and conditions
- DiscountBet can only be used in Optibet
- Bet with a discount – a special bet which bet amount will be partly covered by the operator (up to 99.8%).
- Bet with a discount won – if the customer’s bet is considered won, then NET winnings from the bet will be credited to the customer’s account, and bet with a discount will be considered as used.
- Bet with a discount lost – if the customer’s bet is considered lost, the lost bet will be considered as used, and client will lose funds that were used from his account to place a bet. If a discount bet is lost, the client will not receive an additional bet with a discount.
- To place a discount bet, the customer must cover at least 0.2% (0,01€) of bet value from his own funds. For example 0.2% (0.01€) to make a 5.00€ bet – the operator will cover another 4.99€.
- In order to place the bet with a discount, the customer must check the “Discount bet” checkbox in the betting slip.
- The discount bet is intended for one discount bet on mentioned percent in accordance with promotion and must be used for one bet (it cannot be split into separate bets).
- The discount bet must be placed as a single bet (with one event in the coupon), with maximum odds of 5.0.
- Bets with discount is a discount that cannot be paid out to customers via cash. Bets with discounts can’t be placed while using the “Cash out” function.
- When a customer wins the bet on the sports event with odds from 0.01 to 1.00 (included), winnings will be calculated only from money that customer was betting.
Example (99.8% discount bet an amount of 5.00€): Sports event was canceled and odds of selection was set to 1.00. Bet is paid back to the customer: 0,01€ (0.2%) bet from a customer account is paid back to the customer. Discount value: 4,99€ (99.8%) is not paid back to the customer’s account, and client will not receive additional bet with discount.
- When a customer wins the bet on the sports event with odds from 1,01 and more, winnings are calculated from all the amount of the bet minus the sum of discount.
Example (99.8% discount bet an amount of 5.00€): Customer guessed the result of a sports event by odds 2.00. His winnings are calculated in this way: 5€ (sum of his bet) x 2.00 (odds) – 4,99€ (discount) = 5,01€.